Do I have to wear a mask at SNAXPO?
- In accordance with the latest CDC recommendations, SNAXPO is requiring masking indoors regardless of vaccination status except when social distancing or eating and drinking. You will not be permitted to enter the convention center or Westin receptions without a mask. Masks will be provided to everyone in attendance.
What social distancing measures will be in place?
- Attendance in the exhibit halls and NASCAR Hall of Fame will be limited to less than 25% of maximum capacity ensuring plenty space for attendees to maintain a safe distance apart.
- SNAXPO will feature an expanded layout in two combined exhibit halls to allow for social distancing.
- There will be dedicated entry and exit points in the exhibit hall to spread people more evenly throughout the facility, and signage will be used throughout the building to ensure proper flow.
- Registration counters will be spread out to accommodate social distancing. We will employ additional contactless badge pickup kiosks with more locations and longer hours to reduce crowding at registration.
- Signage and floor clings will be displayed to encourage social distancing in high traffic areas and to ensure proper flow.
- Contactless lead retrieval will be offered to eliminate the need to exchange business cards.
- Common areas will be expanded to allow for proper social distancing including:
- General Sessions, Education Pavilion, Innovation Stage, Flavor Pavilion, SNAC Shack, Food & Beverage areas, and the Opening and Closing Networking Events.
Is there a check-in process?
- Yes, daily health assessments will be required prior to entering the convention center.
How will food service / sampling work?
- Sampling is permitted. The recommended option is to have a staff member safely distribute a sample directly to the attendee.
- All Flavor Pavilion samples will be provided in safe containers by designated attendants wearing masks and gloves (no self-serve).
- All product samples must be individually wrapped or provided by a designated attendant wearing gloves and masks.
What sanitation protocols will be in place?
- Enhanced physical cleaning will be a priority with hourly sanitizing of high-traffic areas throughout the show floor and common areas, including doorways, elevators, and escalators.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the show and hand sanitizer will be provided to everyone in attendance.
- The show floor hallway carpeting has been eliminated to allow for more effective daily cleaning.
- Exhibitors are required to bring hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to keep booth surfaces clean.
- Visual signage will be used to promote frequent hand washing.
For additional information on the health and safety protocols the Charlotte Convention Center has in place, CLICK HERE.